Saturday, July 19, 2014

Alice in Wonderland Winner {whimsical photo adventure photo art}

© Castles N Crowns Fairy Tale Photography. FairyTalePhotoArt.com

Congratulations to Diane, the Mad Tea Party winner of my Storybook Alice whimsical photo adventure art.

Diane chose to send me a photo from her childhood. The photo is black and white and low resolution, yet it still works enchantingly in this scene with a bit of photo editing magic! 

I created "Diane's Story: Diane Meets Alice", where the little girl leaves her own black and white storybook world and enters the colorful Wonderland, to meet Alice and her friends. 

I had a lot of fun creating this photo adventure for Diane and was excited when she told me that she loves it! Another happy day here in my fairy tale storybook land.

Wishing you well with fairy tale blessings and storybook happy endings!

~Tricia | FairyTalePhotoArt.com | Castles N Crowns Fairy Tale Photography

Background stock: mysticmorning.deviantart.com; moonglowlilly.deviantart.com; lifeblue.deviantart.com; faestock.deviantart.com




8 comments:

  1. This has been the most fun I've had....since our tea party! Everyone needs their very own story tale! I don't know how I ever got along without one! My imagination is going wild....what fun you must have creating such art! Thank you so very much! Sweet hugs, Princess Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome Princess Diane! :) {This makes me think I need a fairytale storybook photo adventure for myself someday!}

      Delete
  2. Hi Tricia,
    I found your delightful blog through Diane, What a wonderful idea to create such fun and lovely stories. I am going to share this a few of my friends.
    I have become your newest follower and I look forward to visiting again.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth, and welcome! (And congrats on the wedding, what a lovely bride she is).

      Delete
  3. I saw this on Diane's website. What a great giveaway that was and it was so cute! BTW, love your header. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy! (and I like this quote from your blog: “I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” - C.S. Lewis. He has so many great quotes doesn't he?)

      Delete
  4. Just beautiful, I would want to visit Peter Pan and be Wendy!! You did a wonderful tea party. Di@Cottage-Wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Di! Peter Pan and Wendy, that one I have been wanting to do. There is always a copyright issue, so I have to do photographs that give the idea of a theme using great care not to infringe. I have wanted to do Peter Pan for a long time. This has me thinking....

      Delete