Saturday, April 18, 2015

Princess Sees Fairy in Pond {children's whimsical fairy tale photography}


"Princess with Fairy in Pond": The princess sees a tiny fairy, who looks quite like the princess, in the pond.




Artist's Note:


PRINCESS CULTURE can be polarizing. You like it or you don't. I LOVE it, as long as the Princess can be MIGHTY in her own right. If I am a little Princess's Royal Adviser, I like to teach her how to RUN HER KINGDOM with Grace, Kindness, Compassion, Wisdom, Caution, Enthusiasm and Joy, and to have a heart for Serving (and Not to be subjected to its potential submissive trappings: Wishing for a Prince by your side is wonderful, but not necessary to LEAD successfully and powerfully).

© CASTLES N CROWNS FAIRY TALE PHOTOGRAPHY. FairyTalePhotoArt.com



Stock Credits:
My own model and background. FairyTalePhotoArt.com

2 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love fairies and this turned out magical indeed! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane! I am actually heading over to Lavender Dreams to catch up now! ~Tricia

      Delete