Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Cookie Fairies {child fairy photography}


"COOKIE FAIRIES" - VINTAGE CHILDREN :: The cookie fairies helped the little baker mix up some of her favorite delicious oatmeal cookies. Being fairies, they of course had to add some colorful pink buttercream frosting to the cookies! © CastlesNCrowns Fairy Tale Storybook Art.

BEHIND THE SCENES: This cookie bowl has been in my family for at least 60 years and was handed down to me by my mother. I happily bake cookies in it with my grandchildren, though it's cracked and old. Memories....

"Whimsical Fairytale Photography and Storybook Illustrations, featuring Children and their Imaginations".

Copyright 2016 © Castles N Crowns Fairy Tale Photo Art. FairyTalePhotoArt.com | CastlesNcrowns.net

Stock images: personal photos; public domain (bg:g.d.leslie; face:e.munier; cookies/frosting); fairies:oldhippieart|da


No comments:

Post a Comment