Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Purple Hat and Twirl {whimsical child photography}


PURPLE HAT and TWIRL {Whimsical Child Photography}





With a flowing dress, a pink cape, a purple hat and lime green sunglasses, this delightful little girl skipped along the path, twirling every now and then. This was such a FUN PHOTO SESSION! 
I gave my free-spirited model very little direction; she had wonderful ideas, and I just kept clicking my camera! My favorite moments are capturing children at play!

Castles N Crowns Photography :: Santa Ynez Child Photographer | Solvang Child Photography


© 2016 CastlesNCrowns Whimsical Photography, Child Fantasy Portraits and Fairy Tale Storybook Art.

Copyright 2016 © Castles N Crowns Fairy Tale Photo Art. FairyTalePhotoArt.com | CastlesNcrowns.net
Model: Castles N Crowns Photography by Tricia S.

No comments:

Post a Comment