Sunday, April 30, 2017


THE ICE CREAM CART 
Copyright © 2017 Castles N Crowns Fairy Tale Photo Art | Tricia S. 

The entrepreneur in me likes to come up with new small business ideas. Years ago I thought of starting an ice cream cart biz with my hubby (in his "Jingles the Jester" character, who we created in 2001!) We didn't do that biz (we did others instead), but recently I created this new IMAGINATIVE PORTRAIT, featuring myself, my husband, and our 5 Grand Kids, with that same business theme. (The two older boys are patiently waiting on the grass for the younger kids to get their ice cream first. Jingles the Jester treated his sweetheart {me} to ice cream first!)

Stock/Credits Used with Permission:
Personal photos (n/a) and public domain stock.
Ice cream cart: http://jean52.deviantart.com/art/Vieux-triporteur-1-557981720


Version 2: With a CAROUSEL:


*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.*

Copyright © 2017 Tricia S. | Castles N Crowns Fairy Tale Photo Art
Imaginative Fairy Tale Photo Art | Children's Storybook Fantasy Portraits
Whimsical Creative Editing worldwide

No comments:

Post a Comment