Thursday, July 6, 2017

Candyland and Watermelons {Fairy Tale Illustrative Portrait}

Copyright © 2017 Tricia S. | Castles N Crowns Fairy Tale Photo Art


"Candyland and Watermelons": A bright, cheerful, colorful, vibrant summer scene! (Did I use enough adjectives?) ;) 😊

I created this silly illustrative portrait with clip art from:

Stock Art purchased from Scrapbook Graphics Wild Watermelon Party by Lorie Davison.*

My hobby is creating fantasy art for friends and for my grand children, using 50-150 layers of clip art and adjustment layers in photoshop, which turn a regular photo into a fun and whimsical storybook portrait! 

Copyright © 2017 Tricia S. | Castles N Crowns Fairy Tale Photo Art

* I was delighted to get a comment from Lorie on my creative use of her stock files. She said, "ohhh my, well if she isn't in her happy-as-can-be element... your art piece - what a joy-filled delight - makes me so happy to see - thank you with much joy for sharing!! - Lorie Davison

No comments:

Post a Comment